Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Season’s first race less than two weeks away

And I feel ready. While I haven't exact;ly set the road or the trainer on fire so far this year, I feel really good on the bike and feel I’m in best shape I’ve ever been in for this time of the year2010-03-15_081430

Forty days of training, fourteen of these have been road ride. .

I have to admit, while my first ride on the BMC was amazing, the WOW factor wasnt as great as I thought it was going to be. I did see the HUGE difference that I expected.

Yesterday, the roads were sloppy so I pulled out the Fuji. From my very first pedal stroke, I realized the difference. It’s like comparing a Caddy to a Yugo! Amazing how much a difference two pounds can make.  And how much better the BMC handles rough roads.

No comments: