At least the weekend wasn't a total bust. And the coming weekend sounds even better.
Well, as for my job status, it's still wait and see. The announcements will be made on the week of May 4, while I'm in Hawaii. Will my badge let me in on the morning of May 12?
The past weekend was almost perferct weather wise. Saturday was clear, and in the mid 70's. We had visitors from out of town, so my riding time was reduced, but I still managed to get in a decent ride, and I now have my cycling tan started.
Despite the forecast of rain for Sunday, it held off until late in the day, and was actually a decent day. I decided to go over and race at Vandervorts. Did much better than last week, fininshing in the field.
This weekend sounds great. Clear and pushing 80. I would really like to drive over to Gettysburg for the race Sunday, but we still have lots of yardwork to do and plants to get in the ground. If we don't do it this weekend, it will be three weeks until we can get to it. Guess I know what will overrule.
ELEVEN DAYS TO HAWAII!!!!!!!