Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

After a year of planning...

Two days to Hawaii!

Today is my last day at work. Tomorrow we drive to Dayton to leave the dogs with a friend, and then drive to Charleston, WV for an early morning flight at 630AM Saturday.

It's been a crazy and somewhat stressful week. Right now, I'm looking forward to getting on CO Flight 1, 767 from IAH to HNL, and CRASHING. Wake me up when we start our desent into HNL!

Will I have a job when I get back? That's also added to the stress. My desk is cleared, just in case. The ax comes down next week. Will our area be affected? I think so, the question is just how many and who. One scenario I've had in my mind has it going very deep.

I'll try not to think about it on the trip, but it will be hard not to. I'm undecided. I though I should take my company Crackberry with me. When I couldnt check my email, I would know. Theh I could go to the top deck and hurl the BB into the Pacific.

On the other hand, I think I might just wait and see if my badge works on May 5th.

No comments: