Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pelotonia 2010

Capture

Pelotonia is a grassroots bike tour with one goal: to end cancer. It is a cycling experience that will take place August 20th-22nd. I will be riding 180 miles to Athens, and back.

I am asking for your help in reaching my fundraising goal. Large or small, every donation makes a difference. Every dollar raised by Pelotonia and its riders goes directly to fund cancer research at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute. Last year, in it's first year, Pelotonia raised over $4.5 million.

We all know someone who has been affected by cancer. By supporting Pelotonia and me, you will help improve lives through innovations in research with the ultimate goal of winning the war against cancer. I would love to have your support. This truly is a unique opportunity to be a part of something special.

When you follow the link below, you will find my personal rider profile and a simple and secure way to make any size donation you wish.

Think of this as a donation not to me, or Pelotonia, but directly to The James. Please consider supporting my effort and this great cause. Here is the link to my rider profile: http://www.pelotonia.org/ride/riders_profile.jsp?MemberID=1356

Thanks again!

No comments: