Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ending week 3 of unemployment

Starting week 4 tomorrow. I haven’t worked since April 30. I have to admit, I’ve kind of enjoyed not working, since I haven’t had to reach for the panic button. But it’s time to get serious. I’ve updated my resume on Monster and had some hits and calls.

Last week, it was a 300 plus mile week, and it was great. Good rides, legs held up, perfect weather. It was my fun week.

This past week, the weather was not so great, and I spent a good deal of my time remodeling the guest bathroom, which was crying for help. My first remodeling effort, and it turned out well, even if I do say so.

I do need to get back on the road this week for some serious training. Got a busy month coming up:

June 7, Grand Prix of Groveport

June 13, Ohio State Road Race Championships

June 21, Ohio State Time Trial Championships

June 28, Tour De Grandview

No comments: