Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The winter that refuses to go away!

If my memory servers me correct (at my age that is a challenge) I believe the Farmer's Almanac has had this winter nailed.

We are under a winter storm warning thru tomorrow with a total of 5-9" of snow from last night thru tomorrow. This morning we woke up to about 1/2 inch. ODOTa nd the city said they were going to have a full crew out working on the roads last night. If that was what the full crew did for 1/2 to 1 inch, I wonder how bad the road will be tomorrow morning. The real storm is not supposed to get here until tonight. It took 45 minutes to drive in to work this morning, normally, it's 20 min max.

I will continue to look ahead. In six weeks we will be in Vegas, in 14 weeks... Hawaiian cruise!

And I did hear a forecast that was saying we would have nicer, and warmer, next week. I can only hope. We are deserving.

So. more basment time. I'm getting used to it, and I'm pleased with my conditioning and committment. I'm well ahead of last year so no real worries.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heh, thanks for the link to roadcycling.co.nz
Appreciate the shoutout.
busy with the Tour of California, at the moment. exciting times.
ben
ps love the name of your blog. I fit the name too :-)