Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another season-

Racing season is almost here...already!

As usual, I'm not as ready as I would like to be. I was making decent progress, being helped by the much milder winter than normal. Then came the cruise. Now I have to get my fitness back and she the extra pounds I picked up.

I gave up on local teams. If they don't want me, I don't need them. I'll be riding for the Cycle Smart team, a great group of riders from all across the nation.

I did get my license from USA Cycling yesterday. Racing age- 55 years. One think I lost track of..I've been racing since 1993 under my current number. I actually started in 1987. I can remember when the did the number regorg in 1993. That really pissed off a bunch of people

First race of the season will be March 18

No comments: